Saatva warrants that our American made products will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, and will remain serviceable under normal use for the warranty period of 15 years.
- Your Saatva product will be replaced in the first year should your mattress be deemed defective because of faulty workmanship or structural defects. If during years 2-14 the Saatva mattress is deemed defective, it will be fully repaired without charge (other than transportation costs).
- Additionally, at Saatva we also offer you an unprecedented 'Fairness Replacement Option' should your bed be deemed defective. We have decided to put this option in place after carefully reviewing the most common complaints consumers have with mattress stores. We have learned that there is too much ambiguity as to what has actually caused the defect in a mattress. The conflicts seem endless. It's unfair to you, the consumer. We believe by having this alternative option in place, it will avoid all the nonsense and confusion, while making any warranty issue 'hassle free' . Within the first year, Saatva will replace your mattress free of charge should your bed be deemed defective. Within years 2 to 5, we will replace your mattress for 30% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress for 50% of the original price you paid and years 11 to 15, we will replace your mattress for 75% of the original price you paid. (Only a new delivery fee will apply and there will be no pick up fee)
- Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed.
- If you are using a metal frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5 or 6 legged metal bed frame on Queen or King size. If you have a Full or Twin size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use a 4 legged metal frame..
- Warranty does not apply if bedding has been burned or otherwise abused or damaged.
- Your Saatva limited warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
- In order to provide the most optimum sleeping surface this premium product contains only the finest quality materials. As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. The mattress cover and normal body impressions (not greater than 1 ½”) are not covered by the warranty.
- Consumer must notify Saatva in writing of any claims.
The Saatva Team
Saatva wins BBB's 2011 Award for Excellence in Website Marketing